how to continue blog?
I have friends who cannot continue blog or other types of web application, by which we have to post. Most of them say that they cannot collect the topics to write. But, for my part, it is very easy to continue. I show some methods.
1. Use other sources
I take some e-mail magazines. In finding a topic, I sometimes pick up from their sources.
2. Translate mother language into foreign languages
In generaly, it's easier to keep diary in mother language rather than using foreign language. If you keep it in foreign languages, you may write diary in your mother language at first.
3. Hold some topics
I have some topics to research continuously: IT, finance, accounting, music, mathematics, and so on... It is a little bit difficult to write only 1 topic, but you'll feel relaxed if you change your topics to post.

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire