RSS of "Le monde"
I usually use RSS for reading internet news every day, because it provides me them automatically. Also, I love netvibes.com tool because of its design. The attached file is a screen copy of some RSS reader, and you'll find that le monde RSS FEED of "Le monde," which is French major newspaper/internet news.
As to its design, I've not seen pictures in RSS FEED, so I was very surprised at seeing "Le Monde" internet news.
In reading French articles, I have to use my French-English or French-Japanese dictionary many times, and it takes so much to read it over. I wish I can read French newspaper faster...

2 commentaires:
thanks for using Netvibes, we are very happy to please asian users :)
Hi, Samy.
Thanks for your comment. "Netvibes" is very useful for creating a personal portal site! Perhaps, I'll post its functionalities on this blog in future.
Enregistrer un commentaire