mercredi, avril 11

Official Google Blog: Tell us about your university email

Recently, Google have started to make their products use a package called "Google apps." There are some options to use, "standard edition", "premium edition" and so on.. In this blog post, one of Google project leader asked college students for thinking about the specifications of the package called "Google Apps Education Edition" together. I was impressed to read this post, caz the writer directly provide their questions for the students. At least, it's not more active to exchange opinions in Japanese bloggers, I think.

They say that foreign people write their opinions with their actual name, but Japanese don't want to write them in public web-space. I've not imagined such a direct messages to readers with blog tool.



As we know, it should be better to read actual posts or books, when we say our opinions.

Original source: Official Google Blog: Tell us about your university email

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Kyoro,

I enjoy watching Northwestern Video Clip. I share some of people's concern about privacy and Google's self-benefit.
When I corresponded with my friend who got breast cancer, I have experienced to see those sponsors' links which might stroke the fur the wrong way.

Ciao!

Kyoichi Iwasaki a dit…

Hi Indy-san,

Sorry for late reply. I didn't find your comment, because I have to study a lot recently...

Anyway, any technology might not be perfect, I think. Perhaps, we have to think or study many situations other IT-tools or its environment, if we think about them.

See you soon.
(^o^)/